Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Valentine

Kennedy invited me to have lunch with her at school today. I picked up her favorite Subway sandwich, and one for me, some chocolate chip cookies, chips and a juice box and went to her school a little early. I didn't want to be late for such an important date. In my few moments wait, I wandered out into the hall and soaked in the sweet ambiance of this really wonderful elementary school.



This is my favorite. The American flag, my sweet Kennedy raising her hand to participate in class, and the sign outside the door that invites everyone to Be Happy therein.



Here she is, my lunch date. My sweet Kennedy.

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This is so sweet. I loved the peek at the school and of course Kennedy is darling. I would never thought to bring lunch!

Pam's Place said...

Kennedy's request. I always do what she asks. She asks so sweetly.

Anonymous said...

You are so fortunate to be so close to your darling little grandchildren, Pam.