Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tuesday


We're staying with the kids while Gayle and Bill are out of town for Bill's work. Yesterday (Friday), I was getting ready to go somewhere, and Carter was going with me.
"Go use the bathroom," I reminded him. Then I was sidetracked by something I was doing. A few minutes later, he was lollygagging in the livingroom.

"Go use the bathroom," I reminded him again, since it didn't seem like he had left the vicinity since my earlier plea.

"I already did," was his answer.

"When?" I asked.

"Tuesday."

3 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, what an amazing bladder that boy has! So funny.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I should go to bed right now, I laughed right out loud and I'd be sure to sleep happy.

Did you snort?

Hillary said...

Hi Pam. My Mom sure likes you.

Those little ones sure are funny. Ruby asked today where wedgies come from. But forget I said that because it'll be a blog someday.